Thursday, November 29, 2007

Okay, Cheesehead. You're busted!



You know who you are. The problem is I don't. And you know what? It is kinda freakin' me out. Even if you're not one of the persons I've mentioned in my previous post (and I know you've read it), I'd at least like to know who you are. Just telling me that much will give me an idea of why you're cyber-stalking me. If this post doesn't get you to do that, then I hope it'll maybe make you realize just how creepy you're being. I used to find it amusing. It's not so funny anymore. Note that I was nice enough to leave out your IP address and the day/time of your visit to my blog. The least you could do is return the favor and reveal yourself. (If you don't do so soon, I may not be so nice next time.) My email address is conveniently available on my blog profile! As I've said in the previous post, if you want to know something....JUST FREAKIN' ASK! Obviously if you're finding whatever it is you're looking for on my blog through an internet search, our lives are not all that much of a secret. SO ASK! It's as simple as that. No excuses.

No comments: