Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Let's Play a Game...

This game is called, "Who in Wisconsin". The rules are simple: I try to guess whoever it is viewing my blog from somewhere in the area between three Wisconsin cities (very rarely is it the same place twice, but is always in the same general area) -- Appleton, Madison and Milwaukee -- and if I guess right, that person has to email me or at least leave a comment on my blog.
Okay. Here are my guesses: Jim and/or Tammy, Jim and/or Jen (different Jim), Bug, Rissi, Callie or JT.
Whoever you are, I don't care if you're reading my blog. It's just driving me nuts seeing so many hits from the same general area, and not knowing who is doing the viewing. Or why for that matter. If it's any of the people I've guessed, I just have one thing to say: If there's something you want to know, all you have to do is ask! It's a little creepy having someone viewing my blog so frequently (more than ANYONE ELSE) and never saying a word. I kinda feel cyber-stalked. Heh heh. (Although, it's really beginning to not be so funny!)

No comments: