Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wind Damage and Possible Down Time





Hayley and I walked past this tree a few times today. Sometime between those walks, the wind snapped a huge branch. Some City workers had to come and clean up the mess.

On another note...
If you notice a lack of activity on any of my sites (Blogger, Aminus3, Flickr, etc), it probably means my computer died. For the last few days, it's been making a strange sound -- and I'm pretty sure it's my hard drive about to crash. Not cool at all. Anyone who knows me, knows that my computer is my lifeline. Even my photography would be useless to pursue without the use of the computer. So, if I suddenly disappear for any length of time from the internet, you'll know why. Not sure when/if I'll ever get back. (Scary thought!)

No comments: