Saturday, April 05, 2008

Teen Pregnancy


Hayley, C, and C - Shopping at Walmart, where the teen mom bought herself a Tamagachi 4.5

Shutterday: Baby

We recently learned that Hayley's best friend is pregnant. She's 15 years old, and her boyfriend is 16. She agreed to let me take photos of her during her pregnancy, even though she hates having her picture taken. They don't know exactly what I plan on doing with the photos (it's a secret I've only shared with her mother and Hayley), but it should be interesting. I only hope we'll be able to get enough photos -- they live about 15 minutes away, and neither her mom nor I have a vehicle, so that'll make things a little more difficult.

They are both planning on finishing school, and her boyfriend especially plans on going on to college. I hope they can find a way for both to do that. They already have baby names picked out, and have also planned on Hayley being the godmother (of sorts -- neither of our families are particularly religious). It'll be interesting to see how it all works out.

No comments: